Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well hello there!

Hello all! and Hi Sarah and Hi Jane :)

This is so much fun - I can't believe we finally started this!

OK right off the bat I've got a good one!!! This one is going to be tough to get in the States - sorry Sarah. They won't all be like this. :) And if Jane gives it 5 out of 5 crowns (trial rating system I thought up! Like it?) then we'll ship you some. Jane run out and get some Evelyn Charles Coco Mango sunless tanning lotion. Smells amazing - unlike most self tanners, is light weight not greasy, goes on evenly and it makes a difference to your current skin color quickly. I'm going to get a vat of it tomorrow if they still have it in. It's a seasonal product. It's going to get me through the next two rainy weeks of August so I'm not white and pasty for the long weekend.

You are right Sarah - this blogging is fun!!



Oh, I've got one more - wow, and I was worried I'd have not much to contribute right away! - MAC has a few new mascaras out and I just bought a tube of the Plush Lash mascara last week. It's not very expensive - I think it was about $15 CAN - so not bad at all. It's not as thick as Chantelle's DIORShow mascara but it goes on really evenly and is more lengthening than thickening I've found so far. It's about 3.5 out of 5 crowns for me right now. Time will tell!

How's that for a kick off post....

Love you girls!!!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

ok, tracy, i think i might check out that MAC mascara.... i haven't really liked any of their mascaras yet, so we will see. :)

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

Well I have just spent two weeks at a remote (no roads no phones etc...) lake cabin on the Shuswap lakes in BC so needless to say I am in need of some pampering and beauty fixes (not to mention shopping therapy!) so I may just have to try your new mascara Tracy. I also may try to order the tanning lotion online and see if they ship to the US.

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

hi Tasha. :)

Tasha said...

sarah.... where in the shuswap?!?!?! you were near me!!! wahhh, i would have loved to have seen you and the little one!

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

we were on the Salmon arm the very northern most tip of the lake ite was an hour and a half on dirt roads and then a boat ride to the cabin. We were 3-4 hrs from Vernon according to the Mowats ( it is there cabin)

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

Actually Tash I was on the seymore arm not the Salmon arm.